Your state Rep. Cally Forrest (R - Lexington & Saluda Counties) has co-sponsored a liberal gun control bill in the State House.
H.3418 would make it illegal for anyone who is convicted of a prison sentence for longer than a year to own a firearm ever again.
To demonstrate how extreme and liberal Cally Forrest is being, here are just a few examples of violations that would permanently strip citizens of their 2nd Amendment rights:
- Contempt of General Assembly - yes, if politicians don't think you're telling the truth they can strip you of your gun rights
- Trespassing on state park property
- Recording a movie on with a cell phone in a theatre
Those aren't reasons to take away citizens right to defend themselves and their families forever.
Read more about it here.
Call your state Rep. Cally Forrest right now and demand he vote against his own liberal gun control bill and instead fight for your gun rights by voting a bill that would:
- decriminalize permit-less open carry of a handgun
- make a Concealed Weapons Permit (CWP) optional
- recognize CWP holders from every other state.
Call him here: 803-349-6741